This April started off with a bang: trip to Cancun, one-year bloggiversary, and a couple of really excellent books. It sort of ended with a pathetic little whimper, but that’s okay. We’re on to May, and I am ready for summer heat!
One-Year Bloggiversary Giveaway!
In case you missed it, I celebrated my one-year on the blog this month! I’m doing a fun book box subscription giveaway, so be sure to check it out here!
April Book Reviews
- [5 Apr] Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple ★★★
- [11 Apr] Matilda by Roald Dahl ★★★★★
- [13 Apr] The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons ★★★★★
- [21 Apr] A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas ★★★★★
- [25 Apr] Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan ★★½
Miscellaneous April Posts
- [3 Apr] It’s Monday. What are you reading?
- [8 Apr] 6 Bookish Worlds I’d Like to Vacation In
- [15 Apr] One Year Bloggiversary: The Things I’ve Learned
- [28 Apr] 5 Perfect Vacation Books
- [30 Apr] April Wrap-Up: Happy 1-year Bloggiversary To Me!
April’s Best of Bookstagram
How was April for you? What was your favorite book you read?