We are officially halfway done with 2017. Hooray! I actually don’t know why I’m “hooray-ing,” it’s not like 2017 has been an awful year for me (in fact, this year has been pretty great so far)! I guess all you folks who are done with school and now on summer vacay deserve a “hooray” – so yay to you! Anyway, let’s wrap up May.
One-Year Bloggiversary Giveaway Winner
Thanks to everyone who participated! The winner was chosen (congrats Kaitlin P!), and she elected to get 3 months of OwlCrate! Yay Kaitlin! Good choice (: Thanks again to everyone who spread the word!
Once Upon a Book Club Box Rep!
I very happily got selected to be a rep for the Once Upon A Book Club Box! I am OBSESSED with the concept of this book box: You get a newly released adult (or young adult, depending on which box you choose) novel and with it you receive several wrapped gifts. These gifts are not to be opened until their indicated page number. HOW COOL IS THIS?! It’s a very immersive reading experience, as the gifts all relate to what you’re reading when you’re supposed to open them.
Check out their website here! And if you are interested in trying out a box or subscribing, you can use BANDAR10 to get 10% off your order!
May Book Reviews
- [11 May] Everyone Brave is Forgiven by Chris Cleave ★★★
- [18 May] Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin ★★★★
- [23 May] A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas ★★★★
- [25 May] The Clairvoyants by Karen Brown ★★★★
Miscellaneous May Posts
- [2 May] Covers I Love: 7 Books on my TBR
- [4 May] In Defense of the “Special Snowflake” Trope
- [6 May] Happy Saturday: Here’s what I’m reading!
- [8 May] 7 of the Most Unique Books I’ve Read
- [13 May] Some Beautiful Books for Your Saturday
- [16 May] In Honor of This Past Mother’s Day: Best Bookish Mothers
- [20 May] A Typical Day in the Work Week: MOAR HOURZ IN DAY PLZ
- [27 May] What I’m Reading This Long Memorial Day Weekend!
- [30 May] Most Anticipated Books for the Second Half of 2017
- [31 May] May Wrap-Up: Hello Summertime!
May’s Best of Bookstagram