Februrary is at its close, which means Spring is starting where I’m from (yay!). Sorry to all your Mid-westerners or East Coast folk who are still in the middle of winter. Anyway, here’s your summary of all the fun things that happened on the blog this month.
Books Read in February
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (4/5 stars), RoseBlood by AG Howard (DNF), Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys (5/5 stars), Dark Matter by Blake Crouch (4/5 stars), A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi (3.5/5 stars), Caraval by Stephanie Garber (3.5/5 stars), and The Lost World by Michael Crichton (4/5 stars). Reviews to come for all that don’t have links!
February Book Reviews
- [2 Feb] Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton ★★★½
- [2 Feb] Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
- [9 Feb] RoseBlood by A.G. Howard
- [18 Feb] Unicorn Tracks by Julia Ember ★★
- [22 Feb] The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon ★★★½
- [25 Feb] Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye ★★★
Miscellaneous February Posts
- [4 Feb] Bookish Details Gone Wrong: What’s Your Pet Peeve?
- [6 Feb] Start Monday Off Right: Bookish Eye Candy
- [7 Feb] Eight Books that Needed more Something
- [12 Feb] How to be a Girly Chic Bookworm (Using Other Bloggers as Examples)
- [13 Feb] Mystery Monday: YA Love Story Edition!
- [14 Feb] Seven Favorite Love Stories
- [17 Feb] Cover Reveal: Frozen Flames by Lara Whatley
- [20 Feb] Pretty Books and Where to Find Them
- [28 Feb] February Wrap-Up: Goodbye Month of Love, Hello Spring (in California)!
February’s Best of Bookstagram
Find more photos like this on my Instagram account!