November was a whirlwind. As I write this, I can barely remember what even happened. I started writing my novel again, which is a goot thing after taking a two month hiatus. I desperately want to finish it since I’m almost done! After I’m done, I can get to editing, which is what I really want to do (that’s my favorite!). The weather here is finally feeling like Autumn, and we even sometimes have to turn on the heater – yay!
One Classic and One ARC Per Month
It’s a personal goal to read a classic and advanced readers copy each month. This month I made my goal. Yay me!
November Book Reviews
- [3 Nov] Black Beauty by Anna Sewell ★★★★
- [7 Nov] Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman ★★★★½
- [12 Nov] Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman ★★★★★
- [14 Nov] Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang ★★★★½
- [24 Nov] Life After Life by Kate Atkinson ★★★
Miscellaneous November Posts
- [9 Nov] Why I Am Never Going to Use Trigger Warnings in my Reviews
- [16 Nov] 10 Books I Want My Future Children to Read
- [18 Nov] Let’s Talk About DNF-ing Books (Infographic)
- [21 Nov] Top 6 Book Crushes
- [28 Nov] Topics I Love & Hate To Read About
- [30 Nov] November Wrap-Up: Autumn, Finally!
November’s Best of Bookstagram
And don’t miss my “Bookstagram” Post Series! You can see the posts here.
Your Rep Discounts!
I occasionally “rep” for companies/brands on Instagram. That works in your favor, because if you decide you like what I’m repping, you can purchase the product using my discount code and save yourself some money!
- Spireside Candles: Whimsical soy candles with all sorts of lovely scents! Use code BANDAR10 for 10% off your order.
- Sudio Premium Earphones: These are awesome, stylish headphones and would make a great gift. I have quite a generous discount code for you: THEBANDARBLOG for 15% off.