The holiday season is finally upon us! Goodbye November! I can’t wait for December- a month of cold weather, songs, hot drinks, rain, reading, sparkling lights, reds, greens, and golds. And to top it all off, at the end of December my husband and I are going to Iceland! Hooray for long airplane rides, which equate to more reading! I suppose I should be talking about November, but it bored me, so I’ve moved on.
Books Read in November
I had a decent reading month. I got through 3 audiobooks (I am the Messenger, The Hike, and The Bronze Horseman) and 3 normal books (Gemina, Ever the Hunted, and The Mime Order). Click the links for my reviews. Those without links will have reviews coming up soon. Favorite read of November was hands down The Bronze Horseman. This book was one of my favorite reads of 2016. Possibly one of my favorite reads of ALL TIME (gasp, that’s a big deal!).
November’s Book Reviews
- [2 Nov] Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo ★★★½
- [5 Nov] Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter
- [11 Nov] Gemina by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff, Marie Lu ★★★
- [16 Nov] A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas ★★★★½
- [19 Nov] The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig ★★½
- [21 Nov] The Hike by Drew Magary ★★½
- [26 Nov] The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame ★★★★
- [26 Nov] The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett ★★★★
- [28 Nov] I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak ★★★
Miscellaneous November Posts
- [8 Nov] 10 Books I’ve Recently Added to my To-Read List
- [14 Nov] Mystery Monday: Can you guess these WWII books?
- [23 Nov] WWW (Or, My Book Line-up) Wednesday
- [30 Nov] November Wrap-Up
The Bone Season Series Read Along
If you have read The Bone Season series, we’ll be discussing The Mime Order, The Song Rising prologue (click here to read the prologue if you haven’t yet!), and our theories on The Song Rising at our final twitter chat. These chats are hilarious, so don’t miss out!
The Best of Bookstagram
Here were November’s most popular bookstagram photos. Don’t follow me on Instagram? Go check it out!
How was your November for reading? What was your favorite read this month? Do you have a bookstagram? Comment your username below so we can be friends!