Happy New Year’s Eve everyone! There is little that I enjoy more than the start of a New Year. It feels so rejuvenating! I’m a big resolutions person, so New Year’s is a lot of fun for me. Anyway, here’s my December wrap-up. Keep your eye out for my 2018 resolutions post coming up in a few days!
One Classic and One ARC Per Month
It’s a personal goal to read a classic and advanced readers copy each month.
Classic: A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (review here) and The Once and Future King by TH White
ARC: The King of Bones and Ashes by JD Horn and The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
December Book Reviews
- [2 Dec] The Windfall by Diksha Basu ★★★★½
- [7 Dec] Charlotte's Web by E.B. White, Garth Williams, Rosemary Wells ★★★½
- [12 Dec] A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens ★★★
- [16 Dec] A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole ★★★★½
- [21 Dec] Artemis by Andy Weir ★½
- [28 Dec] Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy, Tim Dolin, Margaret R. Higonnet ★★★½
Miscellaneous December Posts
- [5 Dec] Six Books On My Winter TBR
- [9 Dec] Six Bookish Gift Ideas (You’re Welcome)
- [14 Dec] Bookstagram: I’m Dreaming of a Bookish Christmas
- [19 Dec] Last Minute Bookish Gift Ideas: Box Subscriptions!
- [23 Dec] Book Line-Up: The Holidays are Here!
- [26 Dec] My Top 10 Books Read in 2017
- [31 Dec] December Wrap-Up: Happy New Year’s Eve!
December’s Best of Bookstagram
And don’t miss my “Bookstagram” Post Series! You can see the posts here.
Your Rep Discounts!
I occasionally “rep” for companies/brands on Instagram. That works in your favor, because if you decide you like what I’m repping, you can purchase the product using my discount code and save yourself some money!
- Spireside Candles: Whimsical soy candles with all sorts of lovely scents! Use code BANDAR10 for 10% off your order.
- Sudio Premium Earphones: These are awesome, stylish headphones. Use THEBANDARBLOG for 15% off.