Whew! GOODBYE JULY! I love ticking off the awful summer months, because it means that the heat is close to ending (…well, it at least 2 more months where I live), and HALLOWEEN WILL BE UPON US SOON! YES! I live for the fall and Halloween (remember my Halloween Bonanza last year?). I had a pretty awesome July, because I got to go to Disneyland!! YAY! When I’m there, I absorb enough magic to get me through for another month. I’ll be headed back there again in August to recharge (I’m also doing a national park tour of the Southwest!). Anyway, here’s my July wrap-up. Tell me what’s new with you!
One Classic and One ARC Per Month
It’s a personal goal to read a classic and advanced readers copy each month. This month I did even better than I expected!
ARC: The Crowns of Croswald by DE Night and Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman
July Book Reviews
- [6 Jul] The Magicians by Lev Grossman ★★★½
- [13 Jul] A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers ★★★★★
- [15 Jul] Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab ★★★½
- [23 Jul] The Crowns of Croswald by D.E. Night ★★
- [27 Jul] The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley ★★
- [29 Jul] A Strange Companion by Lisa Manterfield ★★
Miscellaneous July Posts
- [2 Jul] Favorite Books Read So Far in 2017
- [4 Jul] Who Am I Blogging For?
- [8 Jul] Saturday Book Line-Up
- [10 Jul] Bookstagram: What is it and Why Should I Care?
- [17 Jul] Bookstagram: All You Need to Know About the Shelfie
- [24 Jul] 5 Ways I Use Goodreads (And Why You Should Use It, Too!)
- [31 Jul] July Wrap-Up: Happy Birthday America (Also Can it be Halloween Please?)
July’s Best of Bookstagram
And don’t miss my new “Bookstagram” Post Series! You can see the posts here.
Your Rep Discounts!
I “rep” for a few different companies/brands on Instagram. That works in your favor, because if you decide you like what I’m representing, you can purchase the product for 10% off with my discount code! Yay to saving money!
- Once Upon a Book Club Box! Use code BANDAR10
You can see more about this box by checking out my June box unboxing here!
- Blu Bear Bazaar bookish merchandise! Use code BBBALI10
Molly has all sorts of fun bookish merchandise at her store and Redbubble extension.
- Charm With Me Club monthly (geeky) charm box subscription! Use code BANDAR10
Every month they send you 2-5 charms relating to the theme of the month. July’s theme was “Time Travelers,” and I loved the nerdy little charms they included (see photo below)!